What is a cookie and similar technologies?
A cookie is a small file, usually consisting of letters and numbers. This file is saved on your computer, tablet, phone, or other device that you use to visit the site. Cookies are widely used by site owners to ensure the operation of sites or improve their performance, as well as to obtain analytical information.
We and our service providers may use different types of cookies on our sites:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for the site to work correctly, they will allow You to move around our site and use its features. These files do not identify you as an individual. If you do not agree to use this type of file, it may affect the performance of the website or its components.
- Cookies related to performance, efficiency, and Analytics. These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our site by providing information about the areas they visited and the amount of time they spent on the site, as well as they show problems in the operation of the Internet resource, such as error messages. This will help us improve the site's performance. Cookies related to Analytics also help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize the content of sites for those who are interested in our ads. This type of cookie cannot be used to identify you. All information collected and analyzed is anonymous.
Functional cookies. These cookies are used to identify users who return to our site. They allow us to customize the site content for You, greet You by name, and remember your preferences. If you block this type of file, it may affect the performance and functionality of the website and may restrict access to content on the site.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies record information about your online activities, including visits to our sites and pages, as well as information about links and ads that You have selected to view. One of the goals that we set for ourselves is to reflect on our websites the content that is most fully focused on You. Another goal is to ensure that we and our service providers can provide advertising or other information more accurately in accordance with Your explicit interests. (In doing so, we and our suppliers engage partners such as information portals, data management platforms, and demand research platforms that provide assistance in processing such data.) For example, if you view a page on our site that is dedicated to a particular product, we may make sure that you see ads related to that (or similar) product and related services on all of our sites or on other sites. We, our service providers and partners may additionally use other data and information collected through these cookies, including information obtained from third parties, to provide you with advertising.
How is other information collected and used?
- Make it easier for yourself and third parties to get information about your site visits.
- Process your orders.
- Analyze information about your page visits to improve our site.
- Provide ads, messages and content created by us and third parties on this site and other sites, taking into account Your interests.
- Help You get the necessary information.
- Determine the number of visitors and how they use our site - to improve the site's effectiveness and to better understand the interests of their audience
How long are cookies stored on my device?
Some cookies are valid from the moment you log in to the site until the end of this particular browser session. When you close the browser, these files become unnecessary and are automatically deleted. These cookies are called "session cookies".
Some cookies are stored on your device and in between browser sessions — they are not deleted after you close the browser. These cookies are called "persistent" cookies. The duration of permanent cookies stored on the device differs for different cookies. We and other companies use persistent cookies for various purposes: for example, to determine more precisely how often You visit our sites or how often You return to them, how the use of our sites changes over time, and to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising.
Who places cookies on my device?
Cookies may be placed on Your device by the site administration https://ampshow.ru. These cookies are called "own" cookies. Some cookies may be placed on Your device by other operators. These cookies are called "third party" cookies.
How is online advertising and mobile advertising used?
Ads may be provided to You based on the nature of your online or mobile activity, as well as your search activity, your responses to one of our ads or emails, the pages you visit, your geographical region, or other information. Such advertisements may appear on our site or on third-party sites. Technology partners with whom we work and who help us run advertising campaigns tailored to Your interests may be members of self-regulating associations. You may also see third-party ads on this site, depending on which pages you visit, what actions you perform on our site and on other sites.
How do I manage cookies?
Most Internet browsers are initially configured to accept cookies automatically. You can change your settings to block cookies or warn the user when this type of file is sent to your device. There are several ways to manage cookies. Please refer to the browser instructions to learn more about how to adjust or change your browser settings. If you disable the cookies that we use, it may affect your browsing experience, while on https://ampshow.ru you may not be able to receive personal information when you visit the site. If you use different devices to view and access our site(for example, a computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), you should make sure that each browser on each device is configured according to your point of view on working with cookies.